
Welcome to another edition of Show Us Where You Live Friday!!! This week we are touring offices. In our home, the office usually translates into "that-room-where-we-throw-all-our-junk-and-don't-know-where-else-to-put-it." But "office" is easier to say. So we'll just call it that. K? :)
Now, we sorta have 2 offices in our home. My office, upstairs, and what used to be Jeremy's office, but I have not claimed as my office, downstairs. :) First, my (original) office.....
Here is my always messy desk. Usually full of pictures, notes, bills, kids' papers, and whatever else we don't know what to do with. Found this desk off of Craigslist and love it.
This is the photo collage that is hanging above my desk. My memories of our time we lived in Michigan. The only thing, really, that we have to remember Michigan by. Well, except for Lilly. ;)

My wall of fam. (get it, not 'wall of fame', but wall of fam) I crack myself up sometimes....lol :)

The other corner of my office. Just another messy desk to pile stuff on. really. This used to be my scrapbooking corner, but that got moved to my 2nd office downstairs. So I don't really use this area much anymore.


And now on, to the second office, in the basement. This used to be Jeremy's office, when he worked from home a lot, but now he hardly ever works from home, so I have sort of....taken over. :) My scrapbook supplies have slowly made their way to this room.
This is my "Cricut Corner". :) This sets my lovely cricut machine I got for my bday.

And here is my extremely messy scrapbook staion. Don't look too close. :) Eventually I would like to go digital with my scrapbooking, but until then, I have a TON of supplies to use or sell!
And this is the other corner of the office.....where my scrapbook station faces. I watch TV or DVD's when I'm scrappin' usually. :)
Thanks for stoppin by! I have some cute/fun summer shots of the kids that I hope to post the beginning of next week. Just some fun stuff we've been doing this week. Jer is in Mexico City, so my sister and nephews have graciously been entertaining me this week with all kinds of fun activities for our kiddos! In the meantime, Jer returns home tomorrow night (YEAHHHHHH!!!!!), so I will be MIA until Monday. :) Love ya!

And here is my extremely messy scrapbook staion. Don't look too close. :) Eventually I would like to go digital with my scrapbooking, but until then, I have a TON of supplies to use or sell!
Also, the 5 pictures on the wall, are Jer's fraternity house pictures from college, that we hung up when it was suppose to be his office.

And this is the other corner of the office.....where my scrapbook station faces. I watch TV or DVD's when I'm scrappin' usually. :)
Thanks for stoppin by! I have some cute/fun summer shots of the kids that I hope to post the beginning of next week. Just some fun stuff we've been doing this week. Jer is in Mexico City, so my sister and nephews have graciously been entertaining me this week with all kinds of fun activities for our kiddos! In the meantime, Jer returns home tomorrow night (YEAHHHHHH!!!!!), so I will be MIA until Monday. :) Love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment