
Yes, it is true. The word is out. I am officially 9 weeks pregnant :) My due date is May 5, 2010. Which so happens to be mine and Jeremy's 9 year anniversary. But hey, I figured, we've had 8 years to celebrate our anniversary all to ourselves, why don't we give Baby #3 the rest of our anniversaries?! ;)
Ok, so that's not exactly what we thought. We were a bit shocked to find out of Baby #3. We have started talking another baby, but did not completely decide yet if we wanted another one, and when............when, voila'! Baby #3 has made it's presence known! If I would have had my choice, we would have waited a bit longer, to have a summer baby, since we have November and March babies. But, baby is ready now I guess! And yes, I took 4 tests.....just to make sure!

So happy October is here.............makes Fall seem like it's here officially now! Love the cool weather! Have a great day!

So happy October is here.............makes Fall seem like it's here officially now! Love the cool weather! Have a great day!

2 comments:
Love the look of your website and loved this blog!!! That is too funny that you took pics of your pregnancy tests! :) I thought it was funny when I took 3 with each of mine and you took 4!!! :) How funny! Congrats again! Love ya!
I took several tests, too! Why do we do that? I guess we just have to be certain! :0)
Post a Comment