Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




What an awesome husband I have. I had my alarm set for 7am this morning to put together some of my dishes for our Thanksgiving dinner. Jeremy woke up early, turned off my alarm and went and fixed my stuff for me and let me sleep in. What a guy! I have the best husband in the world! This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my God and my relationship with Him, my husband, my 2 (almost 3) awesome kids, my family and extended family-- you guys are the best, and all my awesome friends, and many many more. You all are the best. Hope you and your family has a great Thanksgiving today!




PS. More pics of the family to come - I have a gazzilion pics from my dig camera to download and go thru. one thing at a time :)

No comments: