Monday, December 14, 2009

Isaiah's Christmas Program - 2009

Yesterday was a fantabulous day. Our church's choir had a concert they put on yesterday morning and evening. It was absolutely amazing. It was just a 'you-had-to-be-there' kind of day. Unfortunately, I lost my camera yesterday morning, and was scrounging around the house looking for it, and finally had to leave for church, so I gave up. So I didn't get any photos of the concert at church. It was beautiful! After church, I spent 2 hours frantically looking for my camera, because we had to go to Isaiah's school for his Christmas concert. Fortunately I found it, just about as soon as I was about to give up. Shew!

So here we are at Isaiah's school, Sonshine Preschool, for his Christmas 'concert' :) It was really cute. Each class sang two songs. The first one he sang was 'dance like snowflakes'. Hence, all the kids holding snowflakes. It was adorable.


His class sang their 2 songs with another class. Isaiah only has about 8 kids in his class.

The lady directing in front with the Santa hat on is Ms Stephanie - she teaches Music, PE and Bible.


And after all the classes got to sing, then all the kids came out again, and sang 2 songs together- Happy Birthday Jesus and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.


Isaiah did not much act like he wanted anything to do with being up there :)
Afterwards, Lilly and Isaiah and their cousins (who came to see Isaiah sing) went to the fellowship hall where there was Santa and cookies!





Hope your Christmas season is turning out beautifully! Until next time.....


No comments: