Daddy is gone. Again. Isaiah is acting up. Again.
What do I do when he yells at me "I hate you" and "you poopy butt"? What do I do when he growls and screams at me and hits me? What do I do when Lilly is constantly sticking her tongue out at me and her brother? What do I do when I ask Isaiah to do something and he flat out tells me "NO"? What do I do when I threaten to throw away all his toys if he doesn't pick them up, and he tells me to "throw them away, i don't want them anymore", and actually goes to the trashcan to throw something away?
Spankings and time outs do nothing. What is the next step? I mean, you know, something legal?
I need parenting help. And lots of prayers. Please. Or someone might not get out of this alive.
I'm just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment