Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer :-)

I love summertime! The kiddos and I have been spending lots of time at my parents pool. Even Baby Girl got in the pool for her first time. It was adorable. She loves her baths, so it was no big deal, she didn't even flinch. Isn't her swimsuit just adorable?





Sis reminds me of myself when I was younger. I LOVED swimming, and could swim for hours. Yup, so does my daughter. She swam for 4 and 5 hours straight a few days last week. She never wants to get out. She still has to be by the side, or use a ring or floaties. But by the end of summer, she just might be swimming on her own :-)



My mom even joined us some last week. My sister was also there, so she had "Baby Girl Duty" inside and mom and I had "pool duty" :-)

Bubby loves swimming too, but gets a little bored quicker than his sister. He will go in after an hour or two and watch a movie, and come back out to go swimming later.
I love that grin of his :-)



1 comment:

Eunice Willis said...

Miss America......here she is.....what a princess.....and a doll, I do love her swimsuit!!!!!