Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet the Teacher for Sis

Last night was "Meet the Teacher" night in our school district. So we loaded the kids up and took Sissy's school supplies up to her new school and got to meet her new kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Mautino. :-)

Sis was none too happy to pose for a picture for me. I think I embarrassed her. Haha....one of many times, I'm sure. ;-)

She was awfully excited to see her new big kindergarten classroom, meet her teacher, sit at her new desk, and put her new supplies in her pencil box. Another "first milestone" we are about to cross with my little girl. Tears? Nah! Not yet at least. ;-) I don't see any tears in my near future, but I'll let ya know! lol.

Monday, the 16th, Sis goes to Kindergarten Transition Day, for 1/2 a day. Then she officially starts, all day on Wednesday the 18th. We are SO EXCITED! :D


No comments: