***
I am sooooo glad it's Friday. The kids have been hacking and taking turns running temps off and on all week. On the upside, the kids and I did manage to go visit 2 preschools close to us, to check out for Isaiah in the fall. I think we decided on one. :) I'm soooooo ready for him to be in preschool. Now, we are just trying to decide between Mon-Wed-Fri or Tues and Thurs. Either way, he will go from 9-noon. I can't wait! Next goal: potty-training!
***
Jer and I are hoping to go visit Jer's grand-parents tonight. They are not doing well at all. I've mentioned it in the past, his grandma has cancer in her liver. We have been encouraged to go see her soon. Not a good sign. Please keep Grandma and Grandpa Haines in your prayers. For peace, strength and overall healing.
***
Lots to do this weekend, visit grandparents tonight, bake cupcakes for a baby shower tomorrow, go to baby shower tomorrow, dinner with family/friends and playing the newleywed game tomorrow night.....on and on, and Sunday doesn't get any slower. Hope you all have a great weekend, and we'll chat more next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment