*Went to the dr today. Mom took me, so Jer could get some work done, and I have still been feeling weak and not quite 'up to par', so she offered to drive me there. Thanks, mom. :) Anyways, no strep, and my lungs sounded pretty clear (which really surprised me), so she wrote me a priscription for a Z-Pack. Give it the weekend, and a few more days, and I should get to feeling better....blah blah blah. I've given it all stinkin' week! How much longer do I have to "give it"???
Ok, sorry, had a grumpy patient moment there. I've had a few of those this week. poor jer. What a guy though- he has been taking such good care of me. :) (have i mentioned that yet?)
*We had our carpets cleaned today. The living room, stairs, landing upstairs and Isaiah's room. It's still pretty damp, so we have to go barefoot or where clean shoes to walk around. All of our living room furniture is in our kitchen at the moment, so it looks quite lovely, as you can imagine. Will have to move it all back in the morning, and sweep/mop the kitchen and do a 'once over' for our big party at our house tomorrow night. I sure hope my strength is up by then.
*Like I mentioned before, Isaiah had his allergist appt yesterday. Not only is he deathly allergic to peanuts, he's also allergic to dogs, dust mites, feathers and mold. One more incentive to keep my house dust and mold free!
*My daughter and nephew, Jonathan spent the night at my parents house a while back, and Isaiah about had a fit- he wanted to go to. So tonight, Isaiah was invited to spend the night over there, along with his cousin, Matthew. He was sure excited. He got to ride in MeMa's car and everything. :) He even got in a good 3 hour nap today, so he'll have lots of energy for MeMa and PaPa! ;)
Signing off now.......Jer and Lilly are on their way back with Chinese take-out for dinner. Ah- one of the perks of not feeling well, you aren't expected to cook dinner either! Although.....after this week, I think I'd much rather just feel better!
3 comments:
Good to hear you don't have strep and you have some meds to make you feel better. I almost texted you on Saturday to see what the DR. said, but decided not to bother you. I figured you were getting ready for your get-together one way or another. I hope you are back to a healthy status by today. Let me know when you want me to watch the kids....I'm itching for a day alone myself but YOU'RE first!!! You deserve it after what you've been through with illness in your household! By the way, for Isaiah's b-day, should I use the Christmas list or do you have a new one for his Birthday? I need to go get his present sooooon! :) Can't wait for Sat. and hope all goes well between now and then with NO illness and lots of accomplishments in the Haines household. :)
Good to hear you don't have strep and you have some meds to make you feel better. I almost texted you on Saturday to see what the DR. said, but decided not to bother you. I figured you were getting ready for your get-together one way or another. I hope you are back to a healthy status by today. Let me know when you want me to watch the kids....I'm itching for a day alone myself but YOU'RE first!!! You deserve it after what you've been through with illness in your household! By the way, for Isaiah's b-day, should I use the Christmas list or do you have a new one for his Birthday? I need to go get his present sooooon! :) Can't wait for Sat. and hope all goes well between now and then with NO illness and lots of accomplishments in the Haines household. :)
Thanks Jen! :) I am doing much better now- getting a little better every day. Let's see....I'm about ready for a free day myself....how about Thursday? :) Text me and we can talk about it. As far as Isaiah's b-day goes....you can go by his Christmas list, or just get him anything that has to do with the movie Cars. He's obsessed. Or Spiderman. That's his close second. :)
Post a Comment