...if Lilly disappears to her room, she is probably changing her clothes, again.
...if you see me during June, July or August, my hair will be in a pony tail.
...we will no longer have our dog a year from now.
...if you come to my house, the downstairs at least, will be in decent shape. I like to clean.
...if you walk in to my kids rooms, they WILL be a mess.
...if you get on facebook after 8pm, I will be on line.
...if it's dinner time, we are having chicken.
...if Jeremy is home, the kids will be right behind him. Isaiah at least.
...if we ever have any more children, they too, will be so stinkin ornery.
...if we ever have any children, they will also be so adorable.
...if my kids are quiet, they are watching Full House. or getting in to trouble.
...after dinner, Lilly will ask for a fudge bar for dessert.
...the kids will ask for a hot dog for lunch. Any given day.
...my kids are getting in to trouble. (do you see a pattern developing here???)
...if you get in to my car at any given time, K Love will be playing.
...if you go in to my office, it is a disaster.
...this time tomorrow night my friend Monica will hopefully have given birth to her twin girls!
...in 30 minutes I will be in bed reading.
....in 32 minutes I will be fast asleep.
...my kids will get in to some kind of trouble tomorrow.
Now it's your turn! Leave me a comment pointing me to your blog and play along. Finish the sentence....."Chances Are...."
2 comments:
Those were cute, Sheila, I had to laugh at some of them......you know your kids pretty well, huh? And your reading and 2 min. later, FAST asleep......mmmmm...wonder who you take that after anyways???? I love the picture of the kids at the top of the picture, too!!!! Love, Mom
Hey Sheila! Okay I did my "Chances Are" on my blog... it wasn't as easy as it sounded. I had to think about it for a little bit. Anyway, go check it out. :=)
Post a Comment