*Eight more days until Lilly's first day of preschool. This momma can't wait! :)
*Twenty-one more days until Isaiah's first day of preschool. This momma really can't wait!!!!! :)
* So far this short little blog has taken me 3 1/2 hours to type. No, I'm not just a really really slow typer....just got distracted with the kids and had to put this on hold, and about forgot about it and am now getting back to it- lol. Yes, this really is random musings.
* I love eating out. Yes, this is a horrible habit that I am determined to break. It's been really tough with Jer's travel schedule, and for me and the kids it's just so much easier to grab something out, than make something here that the kids won't eat. My hips are not liking this too much.
* I am going to the church tonight to learn how to give hand and neck massages. I'm actually really excited! I think it'll be fun! Jeremy is excited about it as well. He said I can practice on him anytime. ha-- silly husband. ;)
* One of my really really really good friends, whom I've known for like 14+ years (since we were freshman in high school) is expecting her first child, and she is having twin girls. I am soooo happy and excited for her! We had a friends & family shower for her at my house a few weeks ago, and last weekend we had a church shower for her with her church family. She is due Sept 9th, and has a scheduled c-section on Aug 26th. If she can make it that long. :) Here is a photo at her co-ed shower at my house:
And here is Monica at her church shower. yes.....I do believe Monica might kill me for posting this...... ;)

* So I hear we've started like the pre-season football games, or something like that. At least according to half my friends' status' on facebook. geez. Every fall I thank the Lord I do not have a football maniac of a husband. :)
* So I've been thinking about vacations a lot lately. Maybe because we didn't really take one this year. I'm so deprived. j/k. I'm thinking a big trip in 2 years, when Jeremy and I celebrate 10 years together. Back to the Bahamas? Jamacia? Hawaii? So many wonderful choices. Ha....knowing us, we'll pick someplace like St Louis or Springfield- LOL.
* Jeremy is gone, again to Mexico. Left this afternoon, and will be returning in 10 long days. Prayers are welcome! :)
1 comment:
I won't kill you for the pictures just hurt you a little! HA! At least you don't have a pic of me shoveling all that food on my plate into my mouth! The pics are actually not bad considering how miserable I am! Thanks for the tag on your website -- I feel so special! The count down is on....7 days left! Love ya, Monica
Post a Comment