One of my all-time favorite seasons is upon us! Ok, I probably say that about every season, but there is something in every season that I just love. Don't you? So here is my list.......Some of my favorite things about Fall....(in no particular order) :)* mine and Jeremy's birthdays! (Sept 15th and Oct 23rd); I enjoy it now....wait a few years and this may be on my "things I dislike about fall" list!
* kids are back in school!!!! (can I get a hallalujiah?!)
* pumpkin or apple scented candles
* pumpkins
* the changing of the leaves- love the reds, oranges and yellows on the trees- so pretty
* cooler temps
* Halloween parties (at church, the kids' schools...)
* hayrides
* hot apple cider
* open windows in the house
* taking the kids to pumpkin patches or farms (going pumpkin pickin')
* garage saling (lots of good garage sales and neighborhood sales around here in Sept!)
* carving a pumpkin with the kids
*we don't have to mow anymore! or not as much at least. (with Jeremy's travel schedule, this has become one of "my" jobs around the house)
And these area few of my favorite things!!!
So.....what are YOUR favorite things about fall?
3 comments:
I am all about the yummy candles, too!
Only 3 more seasons til summer!!! LOL!
Ok, ok, I DO enjoy the changing of the leaves on the trees, but I don't get to see them much b/c there aren't very many in our neighborhood and NONE in my yard--boo-hoo! So, I have to go out and seek them out.
I also do enjoy opening up the windows too. That is nice!!!
And I have really enjoyed all the Halloween festivities this year. We celebrated nearly all the month of Oct for Halloween!
I think I would like Fall better if we actually had dinner with the Haines side of the family for Thanksgiving as well as Moms side of the family. That hasn't ever happened (as a whole family) ....I miss Grandma!!! :(
Post a Comment