Good friend
Jami Dean has taken our family pictures for the past couple years. She does a terrific job, and we are always very pleased. She is even very patient with my children (specifically Isaiah) who does not like having his pictures taken. So that's an extra bonus! :)


Love this "mommy pose" below =) Just wish Lilly was smiling more.....

To me, the one above and the one below, I don't really look preggo, I just look really really fat! =(



The one below is unofficially Isaiah's 4 year old picture.......

Do they look like brother and sister or what? ....wonder what #3 will look like.....




So what do you think? Which is your favorite?

2 comments:
Most definately the last one! Got to say...I was a little turned on by that pose...ooh baby! ;P
Jeremy's comment cracks me up!! What BEAUTIFUL photos!!! You guys are blessed with a beautiful family... and adding another blessing SOON!!!
Heather
Post a Comment