* It's official. Spring break has sprung. I'm looking forward to the upcoming week and dreading it all at once.*Spring break Pros: not being so rushed in the evenings, and being able to stay out later, not having to put the kids to bed at 7:30 or 8. And the best part of all - - - sleeping in!!! (that's my goal for the week at least- we'll see if the kids agree.....)
*Spring break Cons: trying to come up with something, from morning til bedtime, to entertain the kids, or at least occupy them for 30 min at a time. This should be interesting. Prayers appreciated!
*Our week of spring break is allready filling up, so that should help some. I'd be REALLY worried if I had NO plans this week- - eek!
*Is it just me, or are spring breaks lasting longer than they used to? I seem to recall, when I was in school, getting off on a Friday and Monday only for spring break. Why do kids nowadays get the whole week off? Seriously, what does a kindergartner (or in my case, a preschooler) need a whole week off for?
*It's not like I'm taking Lilly to Tahiti or the Bahamas for the week - geez.
*ooooo......Tahiti........the Bahamas.......doesn't that sound simply divine right now? =)
*I must get off here now, and quit drooling over a vacation that will probably never happen, and get started on all our spring break fun. =)
Hope your week is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment