
Ok, Jer is finally home, at least for the duration of my pregnancy. :) Shew, that's a relief. No last minutes emergency flights from Mexico City!
I had a drs appt last week. Baby is down, and I was dialated 2 cm.
I am now doing my fun, weekly visits. Went again yesterday. She stressed again how low the babys head was, she had really dropped. And now I'm dialated 3 cm. My body is definately progressing! I have 19 days until my scheduled induction date of May 3rd.
I would love to have this baby in April. Not necessarily because I'm sick of being pregnant, or just want her to be born, but because mine and Jer's anniversary is May 5th, and I really wanted the babys birthday to be farther apart from our anniversary. If she's born May 3rd, our anniv on May 5th, I have a feeling, will just get over-looked every year. :( And I love celebrating our anniversary, so I want to avoid that. It will be 9 years for us this year :)
Anywho.....that's the latest as of right now. I'm trying to walk a little more, and actually just got done mowing our yard. Trying to help baby girl speed things up a tad ;) We'll see if it does anything, other than make my cankles swell even more!

No comments:
Post a Comment