Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankfulness, Birthday and my Baby

One week from yesterday is Thanksgiving! Can you just feel the excitement building in the air?! :-) Today, I am thankful for mid-morning naps! :-) yes siree, I got one of those today. Not too often I nap during the day anymore (you know, the kids kinda get in the way of that ;) ) I have been so tired the last couple days. And yes mom, I am taking my vitamins :) don't know why I've been so sleepy, so after I took Isaiah to school this morning, I came home and did a few things, and was still so sleepy. So I got me a good hour nap in before I had to go back and pick up Isaiah. True, I didn't get much done during my "free time", but I did get some rest! Come back and check out my blog on Monday, and everyday next week, as I post random things that I am thankful for. I know you are just dying to know ;-)

On to other topics of discussion........

Drumroll please.........................!!!!!!

Today is one of my nephew's birthday, he turned 6 today! Happy Birthday to my adorably ornery, michevious and inquisitive nephew, Jonathan!

Here is he getting baptized at our church a month ago. :-)


And what would my blog be without pictures of my little girl? Seriously, who says you don't take as many pictures of your 2nd or 3rd kid as you do your first? I've got quite a collection of adorable pictures of little Gena Grace. :-) Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.....










No comments: