Just like every year past, Chrismas came and went all too quickly again this year. The week leading up to Christmas was a blur of last minute busyness and preparation. Here are just a
few of the zillions of pictures I took this past weekend.....

reading of the Christmas story...


the picture below cracks me up, this is his forced "I don't like those clothes that you got me at all, but I'm smiling anyways, because if I don't, you have threatened to take away all my toys" look....lol :)

I LOVE Gena's Christmas gifts this year - their all the kids' recycled gifts from the basement, we didn't have to spend a dime and she doesn't know the difference! (I wonder how many years we can do this before she catches on......)


love this pic....Lilly is such a good big sister!
and Gena gets her first V-Tech laptop at 7 months old :)






my nephew, Benjamin


Yup, that was our Christmas, in a nutshell :-) We had a great Christmas, enjoyed priceless times with our families, ate way too much yummy foods, and opened more presents than we knew what to do with.

1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a blast! Your kids are adorable. Happy New Year!!
Mrs. NB
Post a Comment