We finally got our first snow this season! And when it rains it pours.....er, when it snows it SNOWS! It started Sunday afternoon/evening, and has finally slowed down this evening. (monday). I'm guessing we got 6-8 inches, but I'm not sure. Jer shoveled our drive this morning, and I shoveled this afternoon, and it is covered again. So the school district cancelled school today, so the kiddos and I had a fun movie/jammie/game/sledding kind of day! And boy am I pooped! Sheesh, it's exhausting! ;-) Here are some photo highlights....

The boy in the green coat is our next door neighbor, Max. He's also in kindergarten, and goes to a private school. The kids just love playing with him.

Max and Isaiah had a blast sledding down their semi-small hill :-) They didn't care tho!
And then we came in and warmed up and I snapped a few more shots.....(you know me, lol)


I love snow days. I loved them when I was in school, and I still love 'em. :-)
Sleeping in.
Staying in our jammies all day.
Playing games......watching movies.....
{never mind all the bickering and fighting.....}
The school has allready called off school for tomorrow too.
I'm preparing for Snow Day #2. I'm goin' to BED! :-)

1 comment:
Love the pictures, that last one with Gena and her daddy is "priceless"......what a cutie pie!!!! (Gena, that is!!!!) haha!
Post a Comment