Sunday, August 21, 2011

the day i've been waiting for...!!!

That's right, it's the first day of school baby!!! =)

This year, I have a kindergartner and a 1st grader! I was a little sad last year to send Lilly off to school, all day kindergarten, I was a little nervous for her. She's so quiet around new people, and she was my first baby, you know. But she ended up loving kindergarten and had a blast. No need to worry. Now my son on the other hand, I'm not worried about him one bit. No siree.....he'll do just fine! Isaiah has always, from day 1 bringing him home from the hospital, has always been my tough child. You know the type. I have been dreaming about all day kindergarten for him for at least 2 years now, if not longer! And the time has come!!! =)


From now on during the day, it will just be me and my baby girl. I'm hoping and praying Gena will do good with this change. She loves her bubby and sissy, and thinks their the greatest thing, and loves playing with them and being entertained by them during the day. So we shall see how she does now, with just mommy home.



I'm excited though!!! We've reached another huge milestone in our home this week. =)


Lilly could not believe I came up to her school the first day of school to take a few pictures. Here she is in her new 1st grade classroom!!


And here is Isaiah in his new K room.....(notice all the weepy moms by their kids in the class? haha....cracks me up)


No tears from this mama this year.


Now wait 4 or 5 years, and we'll see how I do when I send Gena off to school.......







No comments: