Ok, so I changed my blog back to private, I just can't decide which I prefer. I talk a lot about my family, the city we live in, places we go, and use all our real names, so really, how safe is that on the internet? I wasn't sure, but thought I should go back to private anyways. Besides, I have my tried and true faithful readers and what random person would really want to read my blog anyways? Unless of course their a pshyco seriel killer, in which case, now they can't =)
Ok, a couple things to update you since I've last posted. One of my dear friends, Regina, had a baby boy (child #5 for her, she had 4 girls before). Baby boy was born prematurely, and has heart and stomache problems (he had surgery on his stomache about a week after being born). Along with those problems, he also has Down Syndrome, which brings on a whole onslaught of other issues. So they are dealing with that right now. He's about a month and a half old now, and still in the NICU. Hooked up to oxygen and all kinds of wires and machines. I don't know all the details and the medical talk, but I'm just asking my blogger friends to please pray for my friend, Regina and her baby boy, Carter. Regina has a lot on her plate, with taking care of her 4 girls, and getting them ready for school now, and going up to the hospital every day to visit Carter, not to mention juggling the everyday mommy/wife stuff. Please say a prayer for her =)
My second prayer request is for a lady that goes to our church. Her name is Kambria, and she found out, about 4 weeks ago, that her youngest son, Ryker has leukemia. He is only 1 year old. They have been drug thru hell and back this past month - or so it seems. You can read all about his story and his updates on his blog http://www.lovingryker.org/. Please keep Kambria and Matt and their boy Ryker in your prayers. They sure appreciate it!
Hearing stories such as these, sure makes me hug and kiss and love on my kids even more. Three healthy kids sure is a blessing. I will take their constant whining and fighting anyday. Thank you God, for my kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment