Sunday, March 29, 2009

MaRcH MaDnEsS

The end of March is approaching, and lemme tell ya, I'm excited! Not that March was a 'bad' month necessarily, but we just had so much going on in March, and with the death of Grandma and having company, potty training and birthday parties.....it's just been crazy over here!




~The beginning of the month, we were blessed with some beautiful spring weather. I love it! Finally after being cooped up in the house all winter, we were able to go to the park a few times and play outside, and the kids even got to try out Isaiah's new "bike" he got for his birthday. Lilly really liked it!


~Then of course, as you all know from my previous blogs, that we have officially been in the potty training mode over here. It wasn't working too well at first, but I think Isaiah has finally gotten the hang of it, and we are beginning to see fewer and fewer accidents during the day. Hooray!! He just might get the hang of this after all!!! =)



~This past weekend, was just a mess, weather-wise. See the pic of Lilly riding the bike, then the pic of our back deck. Two totally different seasons. And yet, all within just a couple weeks of each other. We got hit with what I would call "March Madness". KC weather is just plain crazy sometimes! Spring, come back!!!! We allready put away our heavy winter coats and gloves and hats! We are ready for Spring!


~So, what do you do when you are suddenly stranded in your house for a few days, because the roads are so nasty? Why, do some "spring" cleaning of course! I am having a garage sale at the end of April, so I figured Saturday would be a good day to go through the attic, and the kids' rooms and toy boxes, and pull out garage sale stuff. Here's what I came up with:


Now who's going to go through all the stuff and price it and set it out on tables for me? Anybody?

No comments: