In other Radomness today....
*It's March! Welcome March! I love March. It's one step closer to SPRING! I am sooooo ready for the snow and heavy coats to be gone! It's also a big birthday month in my famiy. Both my parents and my son all have March birthdays. (And of course, we can't forget Monica and Jeremy!) :)
*Next weekend is the dreaded daylight savings time, as my church reminded us on Sunday. I probably woulda forgot. Is is here allready? seriously? *sigh*
*I am getting more and more on the mend from my sickness that plagued me last week. Still got the leaky faucet (runny nose), and little cough, but feeling MUCH better than last week. Just in time to......
*Get ready for Isaiah's birthday party this weekend! His birthday is Friday. He'll be 3!!! Whew....we survived the two's. (barely). I am welcoming the threes with open arms. Nothing big or major for his birthday this year, just a family party. (We are saving the "big" parties for when he's older and begs us for them. Until then, we're going cheap! lol)
*Um let's see. Nothing much else going on over here. Gettin ready for the weekend and next week we are having company come in and stay with us, so we are really looking forward to that! My old youth pastor and his family. Can't wait to see them and their 3.5 children. Actually it's probably more like 3.1 children. lol. Is that right? Math was never my strong point. Anywho, they have 3 kids, and one due in September. :) yay!!!
Hope ya'll had a good Monday, or at least survivied. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment