Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Because I don't have anything to say....

I happened upon this questionnaire at Selah's blog, and since I have nothing better to say... I filled it out.

1. What book are you reading now? Karen (Kingsbury) does not have any current books out at the moment that I haven't read, so I'm going back and re-reading some. Currently I'm reading "Whispers from Yesterday" by Robin Lee Hatcher

2. What’s on your mouse pad? mickey mouse, of course

3. What’s your favorite board game? probably Clue

4. What's your favorite magazine? The only one I get is a scrapbooking magazine.....so I'll go with that

5. Babies? Their adorable when they are other peoples to raise :)

6. Favorite sounds? the kids laughing and playing together, nicely. Also the garage door in the evenings, telling us that 'daddy is home'!!!!!

7. Worst feeling in the world? feeling like a failure of a mother/wife

8. First thing you think of in the morning? time to get up allready?

9. How many rings before you answer the phone? whenever I get to it

10. What is most important in life? God and Family

11. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla, please

12. Do you like to drive fast? How late am I?

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? nope

14. Storms, cool or scary? scary!

15. What type was your first car? 1990 Dodge Daytona

16. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Nope. And on a side note, I don't eat the other half either.

17. If you could dye your hair any color what would it be? maybe a little lighter, with an auborn tint

18. Ever been in love? of course!

19. Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on the time of day

20. Favorite movie? I have a ton that I like. A couple that come to mind is Mama Mia! and Fireproof

21. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes. It's the only way I can type.

22. What’s under your bed? a couple of storage containers with wrapping paper and gift bags and tissues in them

23. What's the last thing you ate? WW choco brownies (with a little cool whip on top....ssshhhhh)

24. Where do you wish you were right now? on a secluded, sunny beach somewhere (Hawaii maybe?).......with just my book, a virgin strawberry daquiri and maybe Jer ;)

25. What's your favorite thing about yourself? My eye color.

26. What are you most ashamed of? ??

27. How old are you? 28

28. Do you have any regrets? none that I can think of off the top of my head

29. What do you do when you need comforting? call Jer or my mom, or just go lock myself in my room and sulk/cry

30. Who makes you happiest? Jeremy :)

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I am right there with you on #19! So true! Thanks for the invitation! I feel special!

Heather/Mrs. Nurse Boy