If you did not see my previous post titled "Out with the old",
click here and read it first. Otherwise, here are the AFTER pics that I promised. :)

Above: my newly painted kitchen - love the color. It's very warm and inviting. Other than paint, it's hard to tell what has changed, unless you look close, at the decor above the cabinets, or the pic hanging by the fridge (or the fact that my fridge is de-cluttered) :)

Above: here is above some of the cabinets. Added fresh greenery, and a plate and pitcher, and greenery and red berries coming out of the pitcher.

Above: this is above some more of the cabinets, by the stove and microwave. Added some "cha cha's" and my favorite, a lamp! Love the look that the lamp gives, and we leave it on all the time- it's very homey. Love it! Thanks to my designer for the great idea! I never would have thought about that! The plaque is also very cool up there. It is something I all ready had, just moved it to a new place.

Yeah! I got curtains in my kitchen now! Love love love the curtains. And I got them for a deal of a price. Makes me love them even more! :) I also tried to de-clutter the counter space too. Moved my rusty, filthy toaster oven to the garage. We only bring it out when we use it now, then it goes back in the garage!
Below: My designer also put together this little counter space thing for me too, when she was here. I all ready had the candle holders and candles. This is tucked neatly in the corner of my counter, behind my sink.

Below: Here is a cool picture we found, and Jonae made a 'message board' out of it, by adding the ribbon, so I can tuck pictures and notes in it. I love the coffee cup look. This has become my new "theme" in my kitchen. :)

This is on my buffett counter on the other side of the kitchen. We hung up our cool family wall hanging there, so it is more visible. We also added a basket to the counter, to stash keys, cell phone and misc stuff.

And in my eating area, Jonae made for me this wall pocket. I absolutely LOVE it.

And she made for me this table topper, to keep on top of our kitchen table.
There are still a couple things I would like to add to my new kitchen. And that is new rugs (perhaps coffee cup or brown and red) and some new dish towels. Other than that, it's a keeper. What do you think?
Ok, this silly blogger is ridiculous. I must post "In with the new....part 2" on another post.......
No comments:
Post a Comment