Tuesday, September 28, 2010

because some things are just too funny not to share...

We took the kids to the park a few days ago, just to kill some time before bedtime :) {because you know, once that clock hits 8:00, you bet your britches those munchkins are tucked in bed} lol

So we're just hanging out, having some fun, and Jer is playing with the kiddos. He puts Baby Girl up on his shoulders (which I have to admit, initially made me cringe - she's too little!). Kodak moment. I snapped this pic....




....and then proceeded to lean in to him to show him the pic on my camera, when Baby Girl had a
little upchucking session going on........I barely backed away in time and she then painted her daddy with some regurgetated breast milk! All over his hair, his ear, his shirt and down his pants.

So we made a little trip to the van to get some towels to clean him up with. Baby Girl is happy now though! :) Kinda grossed Jer out a little, but I gotta say, I was cracking up - poor Jer didn't get much sympathy from me ;)

And here is Jer re-enacting the event..... :)



But he still loves his Baby Girl anyways.........even if she does puke all over him.... :)



No comments: