Ssshhh....don't tell spring, but my favorite time of the year is upon us - fall! :) I love me some cooler temps, jeans and hoodies, candles, birthday celebrations, and all things pumpkin and apple! This past weekend we visited a pumpkin farm. Although it wasn't so much a "pumpkin farm" as an over-priced bouncer and mini theme park. The kids however, had an absolute blast.
We met my parents and my sister and her family over at my parents house before we went. So I took some photos out by my dads bales of hay. They always decorate their house (inside and out) so cute for the fall. I love it :)
After we got there, we took some photos, and let the kids run amuck :)
They had several huge bouncers and jumper things. The kids loved them. This was probably their favorite though. An inflateable rock wall. All of the kids went up this thing multiple times. And they all managed to reach the top.Below- Bubby, almost to the top

And he made it!

Below- Sis trying it out - she did this several times too, and made it to the top, didn't get a pic of that though

They also had a 'train' that the kids liked riding in
Sis had to get her face painted. Take a good look.....this here is a $9 face painting job!

Sis, Bubbs and Baby Girl with their cousins

And they had tons of animals - which the kids were none too interested in. They had a llama, baby monkey, pig, zebra, huge turtle, donkey, billy goats and some other stuff. Sis finally did feed some of them, but none of the others cared a lick about them. They were too busy bouncing, sliding and climbing! Here's is Jer's hand, in comparison to the huge turtle...




1 comment:
How did I miss this?! This is my idea of a perfect day... minus the crazy prices. This year we went to a free pumpkin patch. It didn't have all of the crazy fun stuff, but it still made for a fun day. I am with you... I love fall!!
Mrs. NB
Post a Comment