
I think I did it right. Only those I chose and accepted should be able to read my blogs now, right? Let me know, if it works, and if you had to "log in" to see my blog.
Well, it is suppose to be a beeeee-utiful day today. And I'm stuck inside with a sick kid. :( Nothing major (I don't think). Isaiah was running a slight fever last night, so we gave him some motrin and put him to bed. This morning he was running a fever of 101.4. So I skipped my bible study this morning, and Isaiah had an allergist appt this afternoon, so we cancelled that. We originally had a pretty full day planned. not anymore. He seems to be doing ok. Just a little tired out of his eyes, and watching Cars, for the second time allready today.
Must go check on him now. I'm hearing the pitter-patter of feet downstairs looking for me. Just wanted to check in and secure my blog a little bit. or try to. ;)
PS. Check back tomorrow for thoughts on Weigh-In Wednesday and some Valentine humor/thoughts :)
2 comments:
Managed to log in and see it! We'll see how hard it is in the future! Love you Baby. Sorry you are stuck inside with bubbs.
It worked! Thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment