Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

I lost another 2.5 pounds this week! woo-hoo! I thought I was doing pretty good, then yesterday felt like an off-day, and I just felt like I didn't do very good when I went to bed last night. So I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I looked at the scale. Hey, every pound (or half a pound) counts!!! :)

In other news:

* Lilly is home sick today. She was complaining about a tummy ache last night when our family went to check out some books at the public library. Isaiahs's been sick off-and-on for a while now, so I was waiting for this to happen. This morning, she didn't want any breakfast and was laying around and had a slight fever of 100.5. She's sleeping on the couch now. Speaking of which....I still need to call her school and let them know she won't be there today.....

* I was planning on going to a preschool here in LS today to check out for Isaiah for the fall. Not sure what to do now, as I can't take a sick daughter there with all those kids. I just hope they don't fill up before I can enroll my son! (if that is the one I decide on)
* I have been working on our family cookbook for a while now. My family (me, my sister, my mom and my 2 cousins) have been compiling all our recipes together in a family cookbook that I am putting together. It's really coming together and I think will look great when finished. I will be selling some, so put your order in now if you'd like one! :) It has some great family recipes in it. I wish I had a laptop so I could take my computer down to the couch today, and work on it while I nurse a sick child......

* Jer and I had a fabulous Valentines Day. Here we are at my all-time favorite (italian) resteraunt.

And here we are, our family, opening our Valentines goodies :)












Better go check on Lilly. Have a fabulous day.








1 comment:

Eunice Willis said...

That's great about your weight loss......yeah!!!!! Your right, every oz. and lb. adds up!!! ANd with Valentine's Day in there, too....so, that made it even sweeter! Great pictures on there, too!!!