Wednesday, March 25, 2009

oh the joys of potty training....

whoever said that if your child is 3 they should be potty trained???? Apparently Isaiah missed that memo. Isaiah refuses to tell me when he needs to go potty......ugh......this is so frustrating. Number 1 is one thing..........peeing all over the floor.....but this morning, Isaiah took it to a whole 'nother level. Yup. That's right. #2 in his bright blue, brand new, Thomas the Train underwear. GROSS! It's almost just as bad, but he didn't even tell me he went.......he was just running around playing, with a stinky buldge in his behind. I only got clued in when he came racing past me and I got a whiff. He is not even the least bit bothered by this fact, and continues to play happily. this worries me.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Abigail would do the same thing! She would poop in her pretty new panties and continue on like nothing was wrong! I was so grossed out I just threw them away each time! Not very economical, but I wasn't about to try and wash them!! Plus, (not to be too gross!) since she doesn't drink a lot of milk her stools were not that solid...mushy was more like it! EWWWWW!!!

Hang in there! It will get better and it's like they always say...You know he won't be still potty training in kindergarten!!

Hugs,
Angela