Jeremy and I are going on a date tonight! :) I'm so excited. Our date nights are far and few between lately it seems like. Where we actually go on a date, that is, and not, like out for pizza and to the grocery store! Not exactly my idea of a date. But hey, when we get rid of the kids for a night, we take advantage of being kid-free and do something that is not so much fun to do with the kids!But tonight, (in honor of our 8 year anniversary that is coming up next Tuesday) we are going out for Italian (my fave) and to the movies. :) And best yet, the kiddos are spending the night with their cousins, so we don't have to worry about going back and picking them up. We're FREE!!! =)
Look for more blogs next week, as I do a set of series on "Show us where you live" (and other favorite things in my home) taken in part from my good friend, Heather. :)
Also, a good marriage blog series this week, by Deanna. You should check it out!

1 comment:
I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL time! Congrats on 8 wonderful years--you sure do have 2 adorable children to show for it!
Heather
Post a Comment