~"Shopping with the Kids" has officially moved into my list of "Top 5 things I despise". Not that I have a list, but if it did, it would be there. One trip to Wal Mart + 2 preschoolers never equals anything good. Not with MY two preschoolers that is.
~Isaiah had some blood work done today. (and this was AFTER the Wal Mart trip, so no, we can't blame the bad shopping experience on that!) His allergist is requesting he get blood work done once a year, to evaluate his peanut allergies, and they can tell better by that if it is getting worse/better or staying about the same.
~Our newest project in the Haines household.....painting. oh, the joys of painting. You know, it's one of those things that sounds like a good idea at the time, and you can just "picture it when its all done", but in the midst of it........you just have to think, "What was I thinking????" We have officially started painting the living room. And our house, as much as I love it, is set up, so all the rooms on the main level just kind of "run together", so if you want to paint the living room, of course, you have to paint the kitchen too, and the (2 story) entry way, plus the stairwell......and of course the hall upstairs! geez, it never ends. But oh! Think of all the money we're saving by doing it ourselves, and not hiring someone to do it! :/
~This is promising to be a loud and crazy weekend. We have 2 extra kids on Friday, and Friday night. My sisters boys. We are watching them Friday afternoon, evening and up until sometime on Saturday, when we doing the "hand off" and giving them to my parents, until Sunday after church when we will get them again. Gerald and Valerie are going to Branson for the weekend for their anniversary, so mom and I are tag teaming with the kiddos. Sure to be a fun time had by all :) Stay tuned!
~And on that note, I will probably skip tomorrow's "Show me where you live Friday", version of guest rooms. Why? Well, A- I will have 2 extra kids all day tomorrow......computer access will probably be slim to none, and B- We don't even have a guest bedroom- ha! So, the post would probably be pretty short, and boring. ;)
Ok, it's nearing midnight.....I have GOT to go to bed now. busy day ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment