After a horrible last couple of days, I'm finally getting some down time today. ah. I think I really worried my mom and my sister with my last post- the rant and raving one. My wonderful sister has graciously offered to watch my kids, last night after our bible study, and all day today, and tonight, while I attend an MPact sleepover.
Yesterday was another not-so-good day over here. It was mostly Isaiah. I don't know what I'm going to do with that child. He is in this hitting, throwing, screaming phase. I do the whole counting thing, spanking, bare bottom spanking, time outs, send him to his room.......what else can I do???
My sister in law is sick with some kind of stomache virus, so I watched Braden yesterday too. Which was fun- he's no problem. (Until Isaiah comes along and starts trouble.....)
Anywho.....I finally got some adult time last night, when I went to my "Organic God" bible study. I bid the kids farewell afterwards and sent them on with my sis and bro in law. (Valerie, I owe you guys BIG TIME!) I ran by Target after church and picked up a few things before coming home. Today, I am relaxing, enjoying the quiet, enjoying some computer time, before I go get lost in my latest book. This afternoon I will be going up to the church to help decorate for our MPact sleepover tonight.
It's been a long, stressfull week. And I'm glad to see it end. Just being honest. I am looking forward to the weekend, when Jer will be home, and I will get some kid-free moments. Although it will be busy, as we have something planned for Sat AM, afternoon and evening, and Sun AM and a mtng in the afternoon. If we keep busy, maybe it will at least keep us out of trouble. Lol. Hm......maybe I should use that tactic for Isaiah too???
1 comment:
He probably doesn't know what to do all day with sister gone. I still have to entertain my son most days, after all I'm his only playmate. That's what the raising tomatoes site calls it, tomato staking.
have a blessed weekend
Post a Comment