If you think about it, please pray for my mom tomorrow. She is having some outpatient surgery done on her eye, and will be under anesthetic (sp?) and is more worried about the anesthesia than the surgery itself. She does not do well under anesthitics, and her blood pressure drops really low. Please keep her in your prayers if you think about it. Many thanks!
In the meantime, it's been a fairly laid back, easy week. It helps that Monday was a holiday. Although, it kind of messed me up all week. I've been off a day all week. I felt a little under the weather today, and actually had to call my mom to come help me. I seriously thought I was going to pass out there for a little bit. We all survived though, and not sure what happened with me earlier, but I'm better now.
It's late, and I need to get to bed. Just wanted to leave you with a couple things. First of all, regarding the elections and the whole Obama/McCain and now Palin news/drama, I thought this was a great read to check out.
And.....a thought for the day......
If you want to enjoy the rainbow, you have to be willing to endure the storm.
Just something to think about.
Hugs~ Sheila
No comments:
Post a Comment