Today marks the beginning of the "official" fall season. One of my favorite seasons. Of course, I say that about 3 other seasons as well, but you know. Let's see......reasons why I love the Fall season...- changing of the leaves- so pretty!
- a good time to "turn over a new leaf" =)
- pumpkins! pumkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin picking, carving a pumpkin......ect
- apple cider....mmmm
- the new, crisp, 'clean' fall air - so refreshing
- my birthday is in the fall! (well, not "officially" since today is the first of fall, and my bday is Sept 15th, but I don't think of my bday as being in the 'summer')
- school starts! (this used to be my least favorite season, because of this reason alone, but now that I'm the mommy, and I send Lilly off to school.....I kind of like it! lol)
- love love love the fall mornings......cool air, yet it still warms up by afternoon, so it's not cold all day...
- Hubby's bday is is the fall!
- I believe God created the colors red, orange and yellow, for the fall season alone-- I love it.
What do you like (or not like) about the fall season???
1 comment:
my fave things about autumn.
#1 the fall Feasts:
Rosh HaShanah
Yom Kippur
and as it says in Zechariah 14--Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot
#2 the fall colors
#3 honey made in the fall
#4 pumpkin desserts
and as ya know I care not a thing about western/greco/roman calendar days.
but I love you!
Post a Comment