*******************************
Many of you know me by now to know that Steven Curtis Chapman is one of my favorite christian singer/songwriters. Good Morning America did an interview with him and his wife recently, after the death of their youngest daughter Maria. I found myself nearly in tears as I watched the interview, and Mary Beth (SCC's wife) talking about her daughter. I wanted to share it with all of you, as a reminder, to keep this family in your prayers. I cannot even fathom what this family is going through, other than to know that God is faithful, and God has not forgotten them. They will see their daughter again one day!
***************************
Prayer Points......
- Please pray for Grandma H this week, if you think about it. (Jer's Grandma). She is going on her 2nd week, after having her 2nd round of chemo therapy, and is still not doing well. We just found out today that now she has pneumonia in both lungs. She needs your prayers!
- There have been several deaths lately, in our church and friends of the family. If you think about it, please keep the Idun family, the McConnells, and the Hundley's in your prayers. This is never an easy thing for any family to have to deal with. They are all believers though, and know who is in control of all things.
*****************
Other Special Family Points of Interest:
- For those wondering about my previous post and my fingernail polish catastrophe, yes, the fingernail polish came out of the hardwood floors in the kitchen, and No, it did not come out of the living room carpet! Ok......help! Anyone know a secret on how to remove purple fingernail polish from carpet? (without bleaching the carpet???)
- Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!! The countdown continues. Lillian has 8 days until her firstday of Preschool!


2 comments:
Hey Sheila, congratulations on receiving the BOW award! I read your interview. That's great! I also saw that clip on Good Morning America. Wow, what a tear-jerker! It made me cry too! Great blog today! Love, Valerie
Congrats! on receiving the AG blog award. May God bless you as you share your love for Him with your blogging friends. -Blessings, Laurie
Post a Comment