Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Successful First Day

Lilly survived the dark, mean world out there of ......... Preschool! just kidding. She did great. She was very excited to be riding the school bus to school, and got on like a big girl, no tears, no fussin'.....sure made it easier on mommy. (and for those wondering, no, there were no tears from mommy either.) Jer went in to work late today, and got to help take pics and see Lilly off to her first day of school. The bus was about 30 min late, than what they told me, but it was no biggie. Lilly got a little antsy waiting for it. But was sure excited when it finally got there!







oh where oh where is my school bus???







After a long, hard first day of preschool, Lilly was excited to come home, and I think she missed bubby more than mommy. He got the first hug. And of course, she had to show him her picture that she colored at school.




Blessings~
Sheila

4 comments:

Mrs. G-man said...

Oh how cute!! What a big girl!!
:-)

Jen said...

I had to come visit your page today just to find out about how Lilly did. I knew you'd post something. Thought about calling, then decided to check here first--and voila--there it was. You are so good at keeping us updated!!!! I've GOT to get more with it on my blog. I've been neglecting it! Anyway, I am SOOO thrilled to hear that there were no tears by Lilly or Mommy. What about "Daddy?" hee-hee! Somehow, I doubt it. :P I hope you're enjoying your "Isaiah" time. How is he adjusting to his Sissy being gone?

Jen said...

I had to come back tonight and leave you another comment and tell you something funny about Braden. I think my child is addicted to your kids. All week he has been saying "KiKi, Zaya's" over and yover and over again. Every day this week. It is absolutely hilarious!!! Tonight after church, he just would not let it go! He must have said it 15 or 20 times on the way home. I think it's safe to say he likes spending time with them! I'm so glad!!! :) I hope today was just as good a day for Lilly as yesterday was. Keep us posted! :)

DaNella Auten said...

awww I remember those days... long gone.