Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Grandma
In a previous post I had requested prayer for Jer's Grandma. I just got off the phone with Grandpa, checking on her. Please continue to pray. She's not doing well. She started chemo a week ago today, and was ok on Wed, Thurs and Fri, then started not feeling well at all from Saturday on. She has been extremely weak, and walking from her room, down the hall to the kitchen just wears her out, and she has mostly been in bed, too tired and weak to get up. She's not much up to visitors, and has even asked Grandpa to talk to people on the phone, as she just does not feel up to it. Her second round of chemo is on July 30th. After that, they will do another biopsy and see if the cancer in her liver has shrunk any. I know Grandpa just feels helpless, as he told me, "there's not a thing I can do for her" . Please pray for Grandma and Grandpa during this difficult time. I wish there was more I could do for them, but the best thing I could offer was my prayers (and yours!). Please join me in praying for a healing touch from the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment