Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome


For those faithful family and friends that followed me here from my last "blog home".....welcome! And for those new to my blogs- welcome to you too! Either way, I'm glad you stopped by my site. I had an old blog home, but was looking to simplify my "blogging ways". So I thought I'd try this out. With a new home, comes a new name, and my site is now titled "Faith, Family & Friends".....for obvious reasons. The 3 most important things in my life. My faith- in Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior, without Him, I am nothing. My Family- who is my rock, support system and the most important people to me on this Earth, and of course, my Friends- who are wonderfully crazy, and keep me sane when I feel like I am losing it. (which is quite often!) So this is where I get my new name, my God, my awesome family, and my most cherished friends. Which is what most of these posts will be about......one of those 3. So buckle up as you join with me on this crazy rollercoaster we call 'life'!
~Sheila~